Pet dogs should be treated with great care and affection just like the way you care yourself. Unlike other pets, dogs can execute an extra task by taking up the work of a caretaker. Indeed, well trained pet dogs can even carry out tasks just like getting the newspaper for his master, helping his master in crossing the road and protecting his master from any upcoming threat which may befall.
Some Dog Care Tips:
- Dogs should always be in collar. During bathing the dog should not be without the collar. A tag mentioning the name of the dog, the owner’s name and complete address should always be attached to the collar of the dog and also use a leash when you are taking out your dog for a walk.
- Make yourself updated with all the vaccinations that are necessary for your dog. Visit the veterinary clinic for routine check up of your dog.
- You should take up effective steps to save your dog from the attack of fleas. You must consult a veterinarian regarding how to get rid of fleas and heart worms. He might turn up with effective flea control suggestions like topical application of Advantage, Revolution, Front line, and Sentinel. You are advised not to make use of flea collars as they can be dangerous for the health of your beloved dog.
- Give your dog to eat food items that are made up of pure ingredients. Choose the right dog food item that would have a balanced combination of nutrients like vitamins, protein, minerals and tight amounts of calories. The amount of nutrition to be taken by a dog depends on the age, the breed and the level of activities carried out by your dog. Si, be very particular about the nutritious diet that you should be giving to your dog.
- Having a guard dog is all well and good, but who guards the guard dog? With a “Security Choice” home security system. As well as the motion sensors can be calibrated to recognize your pet.
- Dogs are more susceptible to heat than you are. So, especially during the summer season provide your dog with a cool resting place and do not force your dog to run or walk with you or to perform such exercises in case your dog is not willing to do so. Let them drink a lot of water. However, if you find your dog to be feeling restless due to heat do not hesitate to contact a veterinarian to check up your dog.